How many times have we heard of stress being the reasons of our imbalances and Chronic issues?
We run around all day, between one class and a work meeting, dead lines, delivery and unexpected life events can sometime trow ourselves out of balance.
Stress has been defined that factor that unable us to modify and alter the normal physiological and psychological function of the organism. For everyone is different as we tend to react to the same situation with different approaches. It is a totally subjective matter. So if for ones facing a work dead line can be absolute normal, an other person can be challenged and get so much stressed compared. It all comes to term accordingly our life events, the way we have grown up, the environment and the people we have ben exposed to.
Its is also true that stress doesn’t just have a negative connotation. A good amount of stress it’s absolutely healthy to our growth and to evolve in life experiences. Think just a second at when you are preparing for an important project, you are determined, focused and challenged towards your objective, right? You are driven and carried away, stimulated with adrenaline and strived with motivation to reach your goal. You have a mission which helps your purpose. This is an healthy example of a good amount of stress. When stress define a goal and we put our body and soul in something we believe deeply, we help our mission and grow with it, become stronger and more confident.
When on the other hands we get carried away by our purpose and are constantly in a state of fight and fly response, forgetting to take care of our selves, neglecting to rest when our body requires it, or omit our health routine and nourish our selves with healthy food and some personal sacred time, well the is a good way to put our body and mind out of balance..
When we are tired we tend to procrastinate on the little things are good for us. We find excuses and we rather stay in our comfort zone because we becomes lazy on what we know being good for us.
Studies have proven that a good amount of stress:
- Improve cognitive functions
- Improve body immune response (when we have a goal we produce the energy that we need because we are focused)
- Improve productivness
- Improve the response to additional stress
When we are subjected to a stress event, by a real or imaginative situation ( this is the reality of our mind! We make up stories continuously within ourselves and work around to believe it!), our body, subjectively instal a chemical response which incite a feedback. This feedback gives us an idea of the way we respond if our body is homeostasis is a signal that our body is in balance but when mind doesn’t meet our heart then we would have some alarm bells that will remind that we need to take actions.
If you tick any of this boxes that most likely your system requires a kick to come back to balance:
- Low energy and vitality (chronic fatigues and brain fog)
- Metabolic changes (weight gaining and management issues)
- Immune weakness (getting often sick)
- Cognitive disorder ( brain fog, lack of focus and concentration)
- Skin issues (dermatitis, acne, psoriasis)
- Cardiovascular disease (high or low blood pressure)
- Digestive issues (indigestion, difficulties in digesting)
Amongst all Single Essential oil that I am used to carry around and inherent in my routine, I would have never leave home without my Lavender, Copaiba, Vetiver and Clary sage. This single oils to me are my bible! While the blends such as Women Hormonal Balance (my recipe) Balance, Serenity and Console are an absolute must at certain time of the month nevertheless in my daily routine..
But I have to warn you that I have never tried something so powerful as Adaptive! This is not just because I’m a do terra ambassador and firmly belive in the insane nature power, but most especially because this blend amongst the others is unique.
It has been created by an equipe of scientist, biologist, psychologist and the result is absolutely mind blowing!
Adaptiv™ is a proprietary blend of eight essential oils that can be used in a myriad of ways to promote emotional well-being, all the single oils in this blend have been pondered and placed there for a reason.
The Essential Oil Science Behind Adaptiv
- Wild Orange- Wild Orange is usually very good when blended with other oils, to promote emotional well-being because of its uniquely energising yet calming aroma. Studies in the clinical research have shown that due to limonene and his concentration, both aromatic and topical uses of Wild Orange do promotes a uplifting mood and supports nevertheless a positive and relaxing environment.
- Lavender- As we all know has a calming and relaxing scent. It is .often considered the root of modern aromatherapy. In the last century we had a significant amount of evidence to support this. It can be applied topically or aromatically, numerous human clinical trials have validated the ability of Lavender’s aroma to improve mood, reduce feelings of anxiousness and stress, and create a restful environment.
- Copaiba- It’s a powerful resin extracted by an ancient tree in Brasil, it is dense of beta-caryophyllene. Copaiba’s benefits are almost endless: it is primarily known for being powerfully antioxidant, supporting the immune and respiratory systems (when used internally), and being great for the skin topically, the rich concentration of beta-caryophyllene imparts an uplifting aroma that research suggests may be beneficial to those attempting to abstain from unhealthy habits.
- Spearmint- The dominant volatile aromatic compound in the chemical composition of Spearmint essential oil is the monoterpene ketone, carvone. Along with having numerous benefits when applied topically (specifically, cleansing properties), human clinical research has shown that essential oils high in carvone (Spearmint and Dill) have an uplifting and arousing aroma that are particularly beneficial for those with active lifestyles.
- Magnolia- Magnolia is sweet and gentle, as the previous it has one of the highest concentrations of the monoterpene and linalool. Essential oils rich in linalool have been shown in experimental research to promote a calm and soothing space and feelings of relaxation.
- Rosemary- It has a unique chemical composition, with significant concentrations of cineole, camphor, and alpha-pinene. The combination of these three monoterpenes creates a distinct aroma which reserches has shown to increase feelings of awareness and focus, reducing drastically stress’s feelings.
- Neroli- Neroli has many of the mood-modulating characteristics.it’s rich in linalool and linalyl acetate and it also has significant concentrations of limonene. When experienced aromatically, clinical research have validates the ability of Neroli essential oil to provide calming feelings.
- Sweetgum- Resinous sap is produced by liquidambar, more commonly referred to as “sweetgum”. The resulting substance is a unique combination of volatile aromatic compounds that are not commonly found in other essential oils, and emit a unique aroma with pine, floral, and spicy notes. While it is primarily known for its benefits when applied topically, sweetgum essential oil is also commonly used to promote an environment that is restful and calm.
Why Should I Use the Adaptiv Blend?
We all have our own unique emotional needs. Essential oils are a convenient and effective tool for improving your emotional well-being. The experimentation provides some compelling evidence that the way aroma influences our mood is not exclusively individual. Formulated with precise amounts of many of nature’s most profound mood influencing aromas, Adaptiv can be your go-to to promote the soothing and uplifting feelings you need to get through the day.
If you are drawn to find out more how the brain interacts with your brain I have created a mini E-Book where you can find your questions answered simply and effectively. Get it today!
If you are ready to bring your health to the next level, oder your first Kit Today. Choose between this ones here.